Hollyday Med Spa COVID-19 Safety Precautions & Protocols
We are so excited to announce that we will be re-open effective Friday May 15th and resume normal business hours.
Monday – Thursday: 9 am – 8 pm
Friday: 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 4 pm
We have always taken pride in maintaining a clean and safe environment for our staff and clientele, but now more than ever, it is our absolute top priority. This means that your Hollyday experience will look a little different – but I assure you, the standard of care you will receive will be as amazing as always!
Here is a list of the safety precautions and protocols we are implementing until further notice.
- Every staff member will be wearing a mask at all times, as well as gloves when possible.
- Treatment rooms and equipment will be properly cleaned and sanitized between each appointment.
- Restrooms and common areas will be cleaned and sanitized multiple times each day, including door handles and other surfaces that are touched often.
- Touchless soap dispensers have been installed in all the restrooms.
- Regarding changes to medical procedures and facial treatments:
- Client will remain dressed and lay on top of a freshly laundered sheet on the treatment table.
- No steamers will be used.
- No “damnit dolls” or stress balls will be used.
- No post-treatment icing.
If you or anyone in your home has been exposed to someone who might have COVID-19 OR you are experiencing any of the symptoms, especially a fever, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
We kindly ask that you:
- Wait in your car. Please TEXT or call us at 816.333.4430 upon your arrival. We will notify you when your service provider is ready for you.
- If your appointment requires numbing time, please text us when you arrive and come to our front door to collect the supplies/instructions. We will have you numb and wait in your car until we notify you it is time for your appointment to begin.
- Wear a mask for as much of your visit as possible. We understand this isn’t an option for some of our treatments and procedures, but we ask that you put your mask back on as soon as you are finished and before exiting the building.
- Complete a short screening/consent form before going into the treatment room.
- Please refrain from bringing any children, other family members or friends with you.
- If you want to purchase retail product, please let your service provider or the front desk know what you need so we can get it ready for you.
- Please use the green X’s taped to our floor as markers for where to stand while checking out.
- For payment: Credit cards stored on file are preferred. We understand sometimes cash/check is the only option. We will be as contactless as possible. Prior to your appointment, you can call us to update your credit card information or visit the link below to log-in or create an account to enter your info.